Visual Diary: Pinto Art Museum

8:25 PM


I for one am a sucker for art and art museums. It just amazes me how someone could channel his emotions (whether happy, sad or whatever he feels) to create something unique and beautiful.

So sometime last year, I was really hyped to know that we were going to Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo. The museum was filled with art pieces from the traditional side to contemporary works. The place had this relaxing and chill vibe which made me totally want to stay there forever. Read more to see what went on our artistic-inspired trip. 




This was one of my favorite pieces from the gallery, its complexity and form intrigues me quite frankly.



PILGRIMAGE by Daniel Dela Cruz



From all the artworks displayed down to each building's architecture and design, everything felt synonymous to what the word art meant.




Mom, Dad.



The paintings here were absolutely huge. It made me feel pretty overwhelmed... well, at least it was the good kind of overwhelmed feeling. :)




This sundial was cool too... and I guess it was also the first time I saw one.



I promise this was candid. Haha. I'm jealous how my mom could look this beautiful.

And that's it! It was definitely a Thursday well spent and I really hope for more days like this.





     

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter

Subscribe